Events – Designing for British Asian Trust Dinner
Design consistency is key in any project. We recently completed a design project for British Asian Trust, one of the Princes Trust Charity.
The Trust recently hosted a gala dinner at The Guildhall in London for over 450 guests. The event was a huge success raising over £850,000 to support projects which provide impact across South Asia. See more here: www.britishasiantrust.org
For the third year running, we provided a range of high quality design deliverables for the event.
- Brochure – a 72 page, high impact brochure design
- Exhibition size display banners – a set of large scale display banners combining powerful imagery and engaging copy lines
- Media board – a backdrop made up of sponsor logos
- Pledge card – a double sided A5 card design
- PowerPoint Slide deck – a deck of high impact slides projected across multiple screens throughout the event
Importance of design
Style guides and standards are there for a reason and should be used with careful attention to detail to ensure that it aligns with the brands values and mission. In the case of British Asian Trust: ‘Transform Lives Together’
Count Creation is working hard to meet the brand and marketing needs of the ever changing world.
Find Count Creation website here: countcreation.com
Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/countcreation
Follow on Twitter @countcreation